Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just a quick card My sister's BIRD-DAY! haha


I do not like this picture but no time to wait for the morning sun because my sister's Birthday is coming fast and I almost forgot to make a card!
I haven't had time to think let alone scrap the last couple days and tonight there are tornadoes all over us. So all is busy in our house. Contrary to popular belief!
This picture does not quit catch the antique detail to the card but oh well. I am sure there are 500 more to come LOL
I did cut out the wing and flower and 2-D them. Hopefully tonight I will be able to rest and maybe scrap. But I doubt it. My house is messy and I need to do laundry. I am so beat.
Justice has a ear infection of his little pits in his ears. So we need to find out what is wrong.
They told me he might have some deafness like me. pretty much like 99% probability of at least some hearing issues. I have a 50% hearing loss in one ear.
So I pray he does not have the same thing. Very scary.
Oh well such is life. No one can help me but ME! I am in a sour mood these days.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Cute card! Like the ribbon!