Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Flower Power!


I went Flower Crazy when Denise sent me a Dollar Scrapbooking site! I bought like 20 packages of flowers! I had to because their shipping costs is beyond ridiculous!

This is the first time since I started scrapping, that I have actually had FLOWERS on hands!!! woohoo! More Welcoming cards~!

Oh and Melissa in Nashville, found a deal on Basic Grey packs, for 10.00 Each!50% off regular price! OH man, she bought me (I will pay her of course) the Two Scoops AND Cupcake!! I am so excited!
I have something to look forward to when I get to Nashville. 3 weeks and counting...the countdown is on.

2 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

OK where is this dollar scrapbooking site??? LOL I love flowers!!!!

Love what you did with this card -way too cute!!!

Ziggyeor said...

Cool stuff! I keep forgetting all the blogs I need to check!

Yup your stuff is still sitting near my desk! I was disapointed in Gatlinburg to find the huge store there had not gotten in the new BG yet so I couldn't get any doodads to go with :(

Ziggy