Monday, June 16, 2008

~Scrap Your Pet~



Oh I had a really hard challenge this week to scrap my pet.
Well for me this is the harest Layout I have ever done!
Right now I don't even have a pet....but when we moved to Virginia I had to give up My one true love Dog Pinky....she stole my heart and it still breaks for her. I miss her so much.
We bought this abandoned dog out of the back of a car and she was a mess.
She was a wonderful dog but my heart was not in it.
But she did comfort Justice so much, I will be forever grateful to her for that. So I just scrapped her. It was sad and lonely to scrap her. We had to give her up when we moved to TN this year.
We found a wonderful home for her.
Its nice to be finally settled and know I will NEVER have to get rid of another pet again! And I need some recovery time for sure. But sometimes life just happens with or without you.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I saw this layout on Fiskateer and it's awesome. I didn't know you had to give her up, that's sad but I'm glad she's in a good home. You should adopt another pet now that your settling down. I have 2 cats and 1 dog and they were all rescued.

JoEllyn said...

Great layout Cristal!! I know how sad you were to have to give her up!!!

Greta Adams said...

girl that is genius to fan those papers behind that pic