Saturday, June 28, 2008

~TeaBag Folding~


I am NOT a fan of teabag folding, I always feel like it is just not my style. So when I was presented with the challenge to make a card using teabag folding I nearly fell off my chair! LOL
Almost as bad as making me adhere to a sketch or traditional scrapbooking! I just have hard time doing it!
But I pulled my self off the floor and thought I would try it with some cool Cosmo Cricket Rustic paper and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out!! I might even *gasp* do it again sometime...not any time soon mind you but I might actually do it again! Hahaha

5 comments:

Mokihana said...

That's a really nice one!! I think you did a wonderful job on it.

Caitlin Russell said...

I loved how your card turned out!! Too cute!!

Lisa said...

I love the card and it is not normal! It's you, even if it's not your thang!

Holly said...

As always, you amaze me. I really like how the card turned out. Love the paper too.

Tona said...

I've heard of tea bag folding but don't know anything about it. Are there directions out there somewhere? Your card is great by the way & I really like that paper.