Tuesday, July 1, 2008

~Just Add WATER~


So many things going on this month in Just Scrappin' including a sponsored KIT *clickme* contest! Yea I am so excited for that! Plus new challenges and other fun stuff going on.

Here is a Layout I did lastnight. In doing the other Love Note Layout I missed one challenge I was going to do...Oh well que sera sera! (:

This one is of the boys playing outside with the hose, they crack me up! Gage who is almost always naked, he was born a nudist I swear! And who knew a hose and some water could be so much fun!

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i love it...and aren't those perfect for waves....next time i go to the scrap store i will pick you up a pack and mail them to ya

what color you want...she has black, red and blue for now

Lisa said...

Too cute! I love the sun.

Holly said...

So cute! Love it.

You've inspired me...I actually drug out my scrapbook stuff and have the goal of getting "caught up" by the end of the year. Ok, maybe just caught up on THIS years pictures, LOL

Jenster said...

Way too cute! I'm sure Gage will really appreciate (not) all those nudist photos when he's all grown up. Maybe something to show the fiancee, huh? Yes, I'm evil.

java diva said...

That LO is so perfect! I love the sun and papers!