Thursday, July 10, 2008

~Just One Touch....means so much~


Well, I think this is my last page of the baby book. I had 15 donated blank pages!! YEA thank you Fiskateer friends and Treasured Scrapbooking friends, and Cherrie too!
I am still pretty sick so not much going on for me. I am planning on 2 tutorials though.
One on tea bag folding....hopefully up tomorrow. And one on a pop-up card with a bird!

Oh and some other fun stuffs happening!
Treasured Scrapbooking is having their yearly contest! Will post more tomorrow~

2 comments:

Holly said...

Loving the baby book...you do such nice work and that beautiful tiny baby compliments your work...or your work compliments the baby. Either way, love it.

Jenster said...

I hope you feel better soon. How can you be creative when you're sick? You must have special powers....