Wednesday, July 2, 2008

~Scrappin' Fool~



Just Scrappin's Crop came to an end yesterday and Treasured Scrapbooking's new month of challenges began. So I went crazy Scrapping yesterday!!!!!! It was a good crafting day! I set aside sewing and work, and even the house and just scrapped.

I did get up and make zucchini bread and muffins in the morning but besides that I just crafted most of the day and ended up getting 3 Layouts done!

Then This morning I had to choose winners for the crop! Oh man how hard was that??!! UGH...I hate not having a million dollars for prizes LOL

Its a good day in Tennessee and the sun is shining and I am smiling, now off to make the boys some breakfast. sometimes I wish I had a feeding trough with how these boys eat!

I am hoping to get some more homemade bread made and maybe some banana bread for the new neighbors too! Have a beautiful day y'all! *over and out*

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

I LOVE your pages!!!! I especially love the top one where the items underneath are peeking out!!!