Saturday, November 1, 2008

~And we have some WINNERS~

OK winner for the Halloween Paper?

southernbellescrapper

and a winner for the Scrap Your Crap THICKERS!

Blogger Holly said...

Very cool. pretty much everything I have is crap though since I just have a pile of stuff and rarely scrap. I'm kind of a scrap dropout.


Because she shared a GREAT Project she did on her blog!

WOW girl I love it Please email me your address!


Now for some winners that HELPED me win a Cosmo Cricket Pack!!!!

Photo BOX WINNER

JoEllyn said...

Here for pinky!

HAUNTED STAMPS and Stickers

Ziggyeor said...

I'm here on behalf of Pinky! and if she gets it I better get the Haunted Kit ROFL ;)

Ziggy



RUBONS!
Mara said...

Pinky sent me too!

READY SET CHIPBOARD alphabet set

The Country Rose said...

Here on behalf of Cristal, aka Pinkie :).

Barb

BLACKBOARD SWEET MIX ALphabet set

HeatherQ said...

I'm here for Pinky (Cristal H)! Go Pinky Go!!!

BLACKBOARD ALBUM

Callista said...

I am here on behalf of Pinky - I hope she wins for her birthday! Happy Birthday Pinky!!

HAUNTED PAPER
CherrieScraps said...

Pinky sent me here!!

More RUBONS

crazed scrapbooker said...

a pinky chickie sent me here & can't wait to see the end results! good luck pinky hunnie ! greetings from NZ !

OK now please get me your info!
Thank YOU all so much for making my birthday ROCK HARD!
Have a beautiful weekend
~Pinky~










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!! Look at all those winners !!!! Congrats to everyone !!!!! Enjoy

floridagirl said...

wow - Thanks Cristal!!! and Dang girl you are keeping some mail carriers employed with lists like this.

Ziggyeor said...

Yeah thank you so much for the stamps :D

Ziggy

HeatherQ said...

Wow! Thanks Pinky!!! You're so generous, but I'd come visit even if you never gave anything away -- I LOVE your style!

scrappygal said...

wow...that is a lot of goodies. Always so giving ! Very nice !

Bamabel said...

Yay!! Thanks gf! And congrats to all the winners!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I won. Thanks Cristal you rock and totally made my day!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo thanks Pinky, my blackboard album arrived on Saturday. Can't wait to play with it!