Monday, November 24, 2008

~WOOHOO Monday~

Ok Ok I know, why am I woohooing on a MONDAY! LOL
Well, #1 I decorated my house (halfway) this weekend and we watched Christmas Movies and listened to my new Toby Keith Christmas CD.
I know some are telling me it's too early but I needed some fun snowman cheer!
On the 1st or so we will go find a Christmas tree and decorate it. So we can spread it out!

And #2. I spent my weekend filming my ACRYLIC LO CLASS!! WOOHOO!
So it is finally done and going on sale TODAY! hooray! I am SO excited!
Now this Class Kit is PACKED with extra goodies so you can make another LO or album or whatever you like and I have 8 VIDEO steps to making this LO and not fearing Acrylic.
Also as a FREE BONUS I am doing a Video Tutorial of an
Acrylic mini-album (I will add pictures shortly)
So I am a happy camper and having a VERY good Monday!
Here are some sneak peeks!
I am hoping Shannon has the kit up today.
Scrapbook Heaven



Oh and some WINNERS from yesterday......let's see!

Random drawing for the names...

Blogger Turtlelady~Sandy said...

I do the sexy in my turtle caftan :=)
Turtlelady #1715

November 23, 2008 12:21 PM

You rock it girl send me your addy!
AND
Blogger java diva said...

OMG, this is so lame, so please don't tell anyone...but my sexy weekend thing is...TO TAKE A SHOWER AND SHAVE MY LEGS!! ROFL

November 23, 2008 7:16 PM

And girl I so feel ya! Shaving my legs is practically foreplay with 3 boys! LOL

OK y'all thanks for stopping by and I will def. have another RAK towards the end of the week!

Have a GREAT Monday!

~Pinky~



13 comments:

Holly said...

I love your snowmen... and it's never too early to decorate for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Great decorations !!!!!!

Im off to see if the class is up yet - Im sooo excited for you (and me - my first online class and acrylic album)

Jillene said...

Cute snowmen decorations!! I decorate with all Santas. I LOVE Christmas!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Are you a snowman crazy lady? If so I so got to get you together with my mom..she's a snowman freak!! At last count she had over 1400 snowman that she puts out at Christmas--she's nut I tell ya!! I'd have 1400 snowmen scattered everywher with my three kids!! LOL!!

Liz said...

I love the sneak peaks and thanks for sharing your decorations, I have yet to put anything up, My husband on the other hand put all the lights up yesterday, I haven't done any other inside decs... humm maybe I should get started. :)

Tona said...

Congratulations ladies! I love your holiday decorations,Pinky!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! ROFL Scrappin mom!
I do love me some snowmen!

Jocelyn said...

Come check out my snowmen, yep I'm crazy about them too!!!!! Love your decorations and love your peaks! Going to check out the site! Happy Monday, my friend!

Little Miss said...

Lovin those snow men! I'm decorating on Friday, I don't think it's ever too early to decorate and get some christmas cheer!

Carla said...

Congrats on the girls that won your RAK....
I will probably do some decorating this weekend.

Bamabel said...

Cute stuff! Congrats girls! Is the kit up yet?? I looked but did not see it. I can't wait! Whoo hoo!

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

Way to get in the spirit, Pinky!!! Looks cute!

melody said...

lovin your decorations..kewl!