Thursday, April 23, 2009

~Fantastic Friday...using Kelly's Kits~ Oh..and a RAK!!!!

Oh girls, let me tell you how much fun I had this month.
I was Guest Designer at Kelly's
Kit Card Shop
And these are just 2 of the fun Lo's I made with her kit.
And she does custom kits too!
You have to stop by and tell her Pinky sent ya!
RAK ALERT
In fact...IF you go on by and leave her a sweet comment...
HERE
or HERE

http://www.kitcardshop.com/articles/view/?article=249
Here is the article about my work.
and leave a comment here, I will put your name in a drawing for
some Cherry Arte Alpha Rub-ons!!!!
I will draw a name tomorrow...and maybe even 2??
I love LOVE LOVE all the little details she adds, it makes your pages so unique!




Now I just have to find more girly pages to scrap
and do a couple more!! Isn't that fuzzy shoe a HOOT!
And the glasses of wine?
I added stickles for a bubbly effect.

Ok off to spend the day with my beautiful boys
~Have a great day, thanks for stopping by~
~Pinky~



19 comments:

Cee said...

Girl, i cant wait to see what else you do with that kit.....it looks so yummy for sure..... I left ya a comment on your interview.... Keep the work coming girl!

Cee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb - Fiskateer #2975 said...

It is so great that your page was about the crop you just hosted!

(LOL - I too have only boys at home and struggle to do 'girly' pages - good luck!)

Ziggyeor said...

Oh awesome! I love the I Love to Sew page! I like how you did a photo strip and the frame in the middle :D

I love the Just Us Girls Page. That quote is hillarious and I love the sparkly details.

Ziggy

Maggi said...

Those are AWESOME embellies! Great job!

Rox-Ann said...

Super job Cristal and I love Kelly and her kits!!

Jingle said...

Congrats on your feature! That kit is awesome and you did awesome things with it! I so want one! LOL!

Unknown said...

Hey Pinky -
you never disappoint! Love this layout - the little frou-frou shoe especially! Kelly's stuff is so fun to play with. Hope you are doing well and congrats on the new DT! Love the "purple" hair! XOXO - Niki

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the litte fuzzy shoe and all the "glitz" - Great job!!

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

okay, so maybe I have to go find my mojo and do some scrapping!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the Blog love and yes girl, you could hang with me for a month and your head would be spinning!!! The pear dishes were from TARGET, are they not the cutest!!!!! I so wish were closer too!!! But you know they have those things called planes and I can always jump on one or you could head here!!!! Love ya and have a great weekend!!!!

deb famularo said...

OMG Girl! I saw your beautiful work on Kelly's blog and it ROCKS!(As usual!)

I love Kelly!!!!! I'm Guest Designing for her in August!Her kits are always awesome!!!!xOxO

pattyb said...

Wow really nice layout. I love the sepia color for the picture.

Kray said...

Left some love for ya yesterday. That is so cool! Love what you did w/ the layout!

connie said...

I love Kelley's stuff. More great LO's.

Tina Sholar said...

Love the layouts!!! I love Kelly's kits.

Anonymous said...

wow..nice! Do I have to die my hair to get that creative?

Taffy said...

(i thought i posted a comment about these l/os here) I love that!! You've done an excellent job! CONGRATS for being 'recognized' (again) :)

you're en fuego baaaybeee!! :)

Unknown said...

I commented over there! You are just on FIRE lately! Great job!! :D