Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~Hump Day again? Where did the week go?~

OK, Ok don't shoot me. I have been MIA this week,
but hubby has been working from
6 or 7am every day until 9:30 or 10:30pm!
So, I have been super busy.

Plus I wanted to get all my DT work done early.

SOOO....guess who is having a National Scrapbook Day CROP?
TALLY SCRAPPER that is who!
I was in charge of the digi challenge.
Now be easy on me, I am not a digi scrapper.
But I was happy with the way it turned out.
My challenge was to SCRAP THE SCRAP
Scrap about why you like to scrap or Craft.

I have a friend who is trying to raise money for her doggy.
HERE If you want to help here is the addy.

And here is a sneaky peek into what I did for
ScrapFreak in May as their Guest DT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I spy some brand new Crate Paper! WOOHOO!
Alrighty then, Back to the kids and cleaning.
~Have a beautiful Day~
~Pinky~

4 comments:

Tona said...

Love everything I see here as usual! Is your middle name super woman? You do so much between the kids, cooking/baking, scrapping, sewing...makes me tired just to think about what you do on a daily basis.

Patti H said...

LOve your layout. I am looking forward to the Tally Crop on the weekend too!!

Taffy said...

everything looks great gurl! you have no boundaries! :)

Kray said...

Wonderful!