Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~Wow is this week half over already??~

What a flippin' week!
You all know my babies have been very sick...
well it finally caught me...
and it caught me hard,
Monday night I was holding my youngest while he slept until about
4am...he was needing breathing treatments and such.
Then it hit me, I was freezing and shaking
I must have shook about 2 hours,
hubby covered me in bed with 3 comforters and a heating pad.
Then it was on....I have been sick ever since.

But we did manage through our fevers and flu
to go look at houses today...
I felt like I was going to pass out but we had to because
our agent will be gone and we have to move...
and guess what? We found one!
So, through all the sneezing and shivering we signed papers and made
an official offer! Doesn't look like much form the outside but it
has over 1 acre in land...big enough for a garden and for me to raise some BEES!
I am excited...here's hoping we get it!

And how about that winner I promised so long ago?!
Blogger Suzy said...

TGIF thanks for the chance to make it sweeter.
~Suzanne

Friday, September 18, 2009

I have never met Suzy nor do I know her online
but I did go to check out her blog just now...and
she has the greatest philosophy on it!
"I love scrapbooking our life's memories and sharing them with others.
Hopefully, you will find inspiration on my blog that
I have found on so many others."

I totally recommend you check her out...
I love these type of bloggers!
http://scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com/
She has some super cute work too!
Suzy please email me your addy!

~Can I say it enough?~
~THANK YOU for stopping by!!~
~Thanks for being my friend!~
~Have a great day~
~Pinky~

10 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

Congrats on the house and I'm glad you're feeling better. How exciting is it to move into a new place?!?! And raising bees sounds so neat! My hubby just got back from our homestate and brought me jar upon jar of natural honey from the farm up the road. Nothing like it! I don't DO storebought honey, lol.

Colleen said...

The house looks nice. Love that you have land. Good luck, even though I am not so sure about the raising bees thing. Better you than me. Congrats

Jocelyn said...

Love the house and I so hope all goes well for you!!! Feel better sweetie...so sorry you are sick!!! :(

Rissa said...

Congrats on finding a house, it looks super cute!

Angie Moses said...

wow...I LOVE the house! the more land the better in my books...I can see you gardening and beekeeping now!

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better, all of you soon & I think the house looks great! Good luck!

Michelle said...

How exciting about the house! I will be thinking about you until you let us know if you got it or not!

Suzy said...

Congrats on your house!! I can not thank you enough for the sweet comments and spotlighting my blog on yours today. It meant a lot to me! Thanks again :)

My email is suzyq28024@gmail.com

~Suzy

Melissa LaFavers said...

Hi, Pinky! Suzy's one of my friends, and she referred me to your blog. I totally dig your header. Awesome! I'll be bookmarking your blog and checking back. Good luck on the house!

Sara said...

You must be so excited about the house! That's wonderful! Hope you feel better!