Saturday, October 24, 2009

~Stamp RAK WINNER! Good morning Saturday NEW RAK!!~

I did not blog yesterday because my son fell ill
and I was in the Clinic trying to figure out what to do,
so I had my hands full! :)

First thing today...
THANK YOU ALL for the amazing amount of Birthday wishes!!!!
You all are so kind to me, I have received a flood on my facebook
and on the message boards I play on!
THANK YOU so much!

Secondly....I am about 60 comments from 200 on the Purple Cows
Blog OR Facebook Page (the comment only counts in one or the other)
So PLEASE keep passing the word along!
2000.00 is a great prize!
PLEASE don't forget to leave a comment here and tell them PINKY
or CRISTAL sent you!
http://sadiepurplecow.blogspot.com/
If you do not have a blogger account...
You can go to Facebook FAN PAGE HERE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purple-Cows/194071262587?ref=mf

Thirdly....is that a word? Thirdly?? LOL
The WINNER of the STAMPS!!!!!
is....
drum roll please..

.
.

Blogger Kim said...

Love the Card! You're just AWESOME! I will be taking the 3 older grand kids trick or treating! The youngest will just be shy of 2 months so don't think he would really enjoy it!
Will probably be only Trick or Treating this year, as I will have to work that night! BOO HOO!! Thanks again for giving away goodies! Persistence will pay one of these days! LOL!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanks for all the comments and I have a NEW RAK today!

a 10.00 Michael's OR Hobby Lobby Gift card!!!!whichever store you have! OR IF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE ONLINE STORE, YOU JUST LET ME KNOW! TREASURED SCRAPBOOKING? SCRAPBOOK.COM? SCRAPFREAK?
The FIRST one to get 10 NEW people to sign up and leave a comment on the Purple Cows Contest telling them PINKY or Cristal sent them! AND leave a comment here and tell me that YOU sent them!!!

Only one or the other place counts...either Facebook OR the blog!
http://sadiepurplecow.blogspot.com/
If you do not have a blogger account...
You can go to Facebook FAN PAGE HERE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purple-Cows/194071262587?ref=mf
And send them here to let me know....
Will WIN a 10.00 Gift card and a package of stamps! So there it is!! SPREAD the crafty LOVE! :) IF I get more than 50 comments I will give away TWO GIFT CARDS!! You can still win the scrapbooking packages on the top post as well, you can win as much as you play! :) Thank YOU all for posting and helping me. I am getting closer.

I am off to have a birthday dinner with friends and see a horror movie!

~Have a beautiful weekend~

~Pinky~


7 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Working on it!!! Happy Birthday!

Me-Ma Kim said...

OMG!! THAT'S ME!! THAT'S ME!! I WON!! I WON!! WOOHOO!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH PINKY!!

Elizabeth said...

Kelly sent me!

Tona said...

I just went over to P.C. & became a follower & told them that you sent me ;) I'll work on getting some more people over there for you.

Tiffany Leola Johnson~Koehn said...

Kim sent me!!

Rachel said...

Kim sent me

BoxerBrats said...

I have followed, commented, and attached your name to every single link you posted. Hope you win that fantastic prize!

Laura