Thursday, October 1, 2009

~Thursday Reveal Day~

Afternoon fellow bloggers!
Today is the first and REVEAL day for Treasured Scrapbooking!
#1 I LOVE FALL!
#2 I love scrapbooking Fall!!
I also had to do my Survivor LO on Tally so I decided to combine the two.
Kit #1 Right HERE!
It is JAM PACKED! for realz!
I wanted to do something different this month
so I QUILTED the entire LO.
It took me like 40 minutes to sew the entire thing
but I am ok with how it turned out!
Here is the matching Sketch.
FEEL FREE to use any of my sketches,
I would LOVE to hear if you do use them!
Pass them along if you like!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work!
I have a RAK coming tomorrow!

~Have a great Thursday~
~Pinky~

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Super lo, Pinky! You are so inspiring.

Jill said...

Oh great LO!

Kray said...

The layout is so cute. I too love to scrapbook fall

Crystal said...

this layout is phenomenal! the detail on it is absolutely amazing! i love the quilting effect! i would love to try it but don't if i could get it right or have the patience! lol! just beautiful all around and i am loving that paper so much!