Saturday, December 12, 2009

~Happy Saturday~

Good morning to all you amazing crafters!

I received my Tim Holtz Prize yesterday! Some of you asked me to share~
It was NOT this stamp set. But one similar to it, it had the little tree branch
and a Santa, and Postcard and script on it!
I only have one Tim Holtz Stamp so I am happy.
I love his stuff but it is so expensive for my little budget!
I know I won't be buying all of his items anytime soon,
so these will be fun to play with!
So much going on this week, including decorating for Christmas and the kids!
I thought today I would share a couple pictures from the new
house and my Snowman Christmas decor.
I added a train around the tree after we were done.
It's a small quaint house but it works for us, we are just a
simple happy house! :)Until we can afford new couches I covered ours!
Our poor tree that has been knocked down by that little dog LOL
and the kids running all over.
Hubby wants to kill me, making him get to those 12 foot ceilings
took us like 2 hours to complete it all.
The dining room is in silver and blue
And there you have it, a personal tour LOL
As you can tell I wrap all our pictures at Christmas.
It's cheezy but fun and very festive.

OK, I am off to decorate the outside of the house with lights!
No crafty shares today...:)
OHHH and while I am thinking about it...
why haven't you entered the Purple Cows Contest yet??
What are you waiting for!!

ENTER!
Check it out here!
http://sadiepurplecow.blogspot.com/2009/12/design-contest-info-as-requested.html
I would love for one of my blog friend to WIN!

~Thanks for stopping by~
~Have a great day!!~
~Pinky~

11 comments:

Tona said...

I love all of your decorations! The house looks wonderful.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Your house looks so festive...great job and thanks for sharing!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Terry

Colleen said...

Congrats again on winning on Tim's blog. I agree I love his stuff, but don't have too much because of the price.

Thanks for sharing pictures of your house

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Congrats on the win. Love his stamps. You amaze me. I can't believe you have gotten so much done, created, and decorated after moving just recently and dealing with all you have lately. Merry Christmas. Your house is beautiful.

Ziggyeor said...

your house is awesome! I love what you did with the ornaments and the pictures :D

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics...the new house is FABULOUS!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Me-Ma Kim said...

AWESOME Decorations, Pinky! LOVE the new house! Congrats on winning, those Stamps are SUPER Cute, can't wait to see what you do with them.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Me-Ma Kim

nancy said...

I love your decorations! I just got my tree decorated today. My sister wraps her pictures and I think with all the other decorations, it just completes the room.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

You lucky girl! I love those Tim Holtz stamps!

Crystal said...

i love all your decorations and your house is lovely! hope you are having a great weekend! hugs!

Jessica said...

Very well done. And your 'little' house is beautiful! Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas!