Monday, December 21, 2009

~Holidays are for sharing and caring~

I am so blessed to have great friends in my life
and beautiful people that surround me all year round.
Just one of those amazing people did something
special today, she sent me one of her amazing handmade cards.

Some days really make you appreciate true and kind friends.
Eva, I am going to share your card here (she has no idea)
and brag on you a little bit girl!

When you find a good friendship that is not unkind and
people genuinely care and are loving, you have to make the most of it!
Eva is one of those kindred spirits who I totally
admire and appreciate!
You have to check out her amazing work please!
It will be worth a look!
When she says heartfelt, she means it.
She is so loving and kind, I cannot even begin
to express the GENUINE nature she has, you will love her.
http://evafromca.blogspot.com/
http://heartfeltcarddesigns.blogspot.com/

~Merry Christmas~
~Have a great Monday~
~Pinky~

6 comments:

Raven B said...

Cute thang. This is so awesome. I love the colors.

lavendarrose29 said...

That card is so cute!!!!

Eva said...

OMG, Cristal, you are just too sweet!!!! I love you as well and sure feel the same way about you! I am glad to call you my sweet friend! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and your family! Glad you like the card, the pink hat totally made me think of you!!! Hugs...Eva

Ziggyeor said...

awesome Cristal :D

Great card Eva! It's too cute :D

Poeticgarden.com said...

you have a Mary Engelbreit style about you, love it.
Katie at: poeticgarden.com
or main blog at: pggardens.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

I am in total agreement with you Cristal about Eva. She is sooo sweet. I got a card from her today and it was amazing.