Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~Scooter's Vacation?! How fun!~

It's a late night post for me, I am gearing up
for tomorrow and the REVEAL for Scrapbooking From The Inside Out!
I have some cool pages to share from that kit...
in the mean time, I have had SO MUCH FUN
playing with the new Imaginisce kit...
SCOOTER'S VACATION!

Now I will be the first to admit I had to reroute my thinking
when it comes to the more themed paper, but
I am so happy I have! I love the fun cute pages I have been creating.
I always have fun pictures I love but they have no particular
emotional heavy meaning, just fun family travel pictures
So this was a great way to scrap the fun stuff!

Everything here except for the Thickers/Jenni Bowlin Title
is the Scooter's Vacation line form Imaginisce! LOVE IT!
I took this picture last fall in TN on the back roads
in Nashville. I love the fall here and taking those back roads
always leave me nostalgic for country drives hubby used to take
me on while I was 9 months pregnant. :)

More news...
I have decided to begin a new challenge blog...
there will be more news to come on this one! :)
I hope you stay tuned!

~Have a great last day of 2009~
~I appreciate every last one of you~
~Pinky~

3 comments:

sarah said...

LOVE this lo!!!! i can't wait to start playing with this line! i was jumping up and down when i saw it. ;)

anyway, hope you and your fam have a wonderful nye! :)

here's to 2010!

cheers,
s.

Me-Ma Kim said...

LOVE The layout!! Can't WAIT for the challenge BLOG!! You always do such AWESOME Stuff! Happy New Year!

Adornit Chix said...

Love the Layout! Super cute design TFS.