Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~Friends at CHA, I am a lucky girl~

Good morning!
I wanted to share pictures with you today.
I am so blessed....
I was not able to attend CHA California this year, but several of
my buddies are there having a blast!
I told them all where to look for my projects and they all know who I DT for.
Last night I received this email from Nancy Doren
She is on the DT with me for SFTIO!
She stopped but he Purple Cows booth to take a shot of my Box on display! :)
I love that she caught the note inside from my son on camera! :)My poor box has seen better days, I think all the traveling is wearing her down hehe
Isn't she adorable? I am so excited to see one of my CHA projects LIVE
and in her hot little hands!! I need to scrap this!
And she popped by the Imaginisce booth and said Hi to Madge...
I think between her pink hair and mine...well we might have a fetish!
And of course here is one of the new lines from Imaginisce.
Thanks Nancy for making my day!
I am really blessed to have friends who are willing to take the time to stop
and send pictures that they know are special to me!
I know Purple Cows rocked CHA because everyone
told me they were so nice and treated them like royalty
when they stopped at the booth.

OK thanks for sharing with me and all "my first projects in CHA" excitement!
Have a great Wednesday, I am off to have lunch with a new friend
VERY excited! I have known her for about 3 or 4 years now
and she just moved to TN!

Oh and one of my blog friends followed the "Lace Flower tutorial"
and sent me a note sharing hers!
They rock! Go check her out!
Annmaree

~Thanks for stopping by~
~Have a great day~
More crafty goodness tomorrow
~Pinky~

3 comments:

deb famularo said...

Oh there's Nancy!! How fun!!!!!Such a pretty box!
I have pink hair extensions, I guess I have that same fetish too! Great minds! xOxO

Kray said...

That is so cool the girls took the time out to let you know how it was going!

scrappygal said...

I saw this box too and I wondered if it was yours! Ooh yay! Great job Pinky!