Sunday, February 28, 2010

~Sunday is here, and so is crop time~

Good morning my lovely friends,
I had such a nice day yesterday, we went to the library...
we spent the day as a family shopping, cooking, laughing.
It was a good day.

To top it all off Fiskateers is hosting a crop
so I went ahead and got out my tools and started playing along.
I made these recipe cards using October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket.I love making recipe cards but in order to fit into my box I need them
one dimensional...but I added some dimension anyways LOL
Here are 2 cards I made for the crop.
They are the LUCY BIRD line from Imaginisce.Now I do not even come close to claiming I am a card maker
but I like them, they are fun and cute plus they were just for me
no DT work just for fun so no pressure :)

Hope your weekend is amazing and you spend it with
someone or someone(s) special.

TOMORROW!! I am so excited for tomorrow!
not only is the NEW Sketch challenge for Imaginisce going to be posted
BUT the new Kit for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out
and my reveals! They wore me out this time, very intense so I am
excited to share!
Back to the family for me :)

~Have a beautiful day~
~Thank you for stopping by~
~Pinky~



6 comments:

{raisingAlexis} said...

Pinky, these are adorable. I am making a vintage recipe book for my daughter and these give me great ideas!

MoMo sprnany said...

Pinky,
I have been blog stalking you all day...although we have different opinion's on lot's of things...there are some things I think we have in common! For instance...I to am a proud voluptious (sp) woman! I love your sundresses...yes I stalked that blog as well! I have become a follower on your Much ado about Nothing blog...I hope we can get a chance to chat....I have a feeling two sassy sexy ladies such as ourselves could become fast friends!! Hope to hear from you soon!
Monica

Robyn Schaub said...

Awww, love those recipe cards! And the Lucy Bird cards are great, too. I love the way you used the i-Top punch!

Lee Ann said...

I just love all of your designs! You do some very creative things! Can you please email me at tazladyok@cox.net, I have a question for you that I don't want to post on here. Thanks!

Robyn VanDerHeyden said...

great take on the sketch!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

That crop was fun Great job on the cards again. Check out my blog you have been mentioned XoXo Niki_Ray