Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~Hump day excitement....another free SVG & chicken NEWS!~

Good morning my crafty friends,
I had to take a quick break from blogging yesterday as my children
are sick and Dr. apps, all that not so fun "mom" stuff going on.

If I babble I am just tired this morning.
Ok what is going on with these chickens and what am I up to?
Wellll.....here they are...growing so fast...
I have CHICKEN NEWS!

It is official
We have FIVE yes FIVE roosters! LOL
Crazy huh? And yes Jeannie, one was a rooster and one was a hen out
of the orange and green chicks you gave us :)

We managed to get the chicken door on last week
And the chicken coop hatch,
we are debating on how to roof it still, tin or shingles?
Also we need to place the nesting boxes and perches inside, which will hopefully
be this weekend. Not sure yet, we have baseball, and company coming.
Next we will cover the outside with something (undecided just yet)
and paint it a blue color. I decided on this creamy blue OR yellow.
We did dig a sunflower patch in front for our neighbors , so they won't have to
see the chicken coop, BUT surprisingly....they came over and have
decided to raise chickens too!

I did find time to bake a fresh strawberry cake
It was a HUGE hit in the house! *yea*

And in between Dr appointments, I sat down
and chained myself to my sewing machine.
I found this summery blue animal print and people went crazy, so I
imagine I will spend today sewing :)
I finished this swimdress top
And this pretty red top from fabric sent to me by a customer.
It has been a BUSY week but a good one.
Sorry no scrap goodness to share.
I have been scrapbooking with the May SFTIO kit!
HELLOOOOO beautiful kit!~

OK one more thing before a go this morning
a FREE SVG file for you Cricut babies! :)
And I wanted to point out something to you SVG users.
ALL of my files are HIGH quality, not the lower quality files that shake.
So they work well with pens and all that.

Click on butterfly to download

~Alrighty then, I am off to the Dr~
~Thank you for popping by~
~Have a great Wednesday~
~Pinky~

4 comments:

Kelly C said...

love that red fabric - gorgeous!! and i can't believe the chickens are that big already!

Kim. said...

Hope the children are better soon. Love the tops you have made they are gorgeous as is the butterfly.
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Wow you have been busy! such pretty dresses. Hope those kids are better and all chickens are doing well!

Just watched the book bow tutorial and I will now be stalking my library for trash! LOL!

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous Album!!