Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~New FREE SVG's & another layout reveal~

Good morning my friends, I wanted to take
a moment again to thank you all for your kind words,
I even received an email from Fiskateers letting me know
they cared and were thinking of us right now.

Here is one more reveal, I made this layout
last month with the SFTIO May Kit "Anticipation"

Still makes me tear up to see what I was scrapping.
I guess these chickens meant a little more than just
chickens to me, I think after looking at this layout I realize
they really represented hope to me.
I have really been into the 6X12 layouts this month too!

OK I have a few free SVG's here and remember anyone in TN!
I am hosting a class on May 11th at 6:30pm in Lebanon, I would love
to see you there. It is 15.00 and I will have a picture up shortly.

At Scrapbooking From The Inside Out on May 8th I will be hosting a
CYBERCROP! Woohoo!! I am laughing right now because the crop name
is "What Are You Waiting For Cybercrop!" How fun is that?
Come and join me and play along!

OK on to the SVG's...
Click on picture to download.

This cool floral tattoo butterfly
This is a second tattoo butterfly Can you tell I love the tattoo art?and this hibiscus flower, because no one can have enough Aloha in their life!
Have a beautiful Wednesday, I am off to take the kiddies to school
and hopefully the computer dude will show at 10am!
~Thank YOU for stopping by~
~Have a beautiful day~
~Pinky~
I think it brings Cricut a whole nother level of crafty!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I have been thinking of you!!!!

Love that LO and I think it did represent Hope!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

The Jones' said...

Hey Cristal Just wanted to drop by and say i was thinking of you and your family as well as everyone affected by all this. I was on the road on a truck trip with Johnnie when a couple of friends called us saying they were grounded in Tn durning all this... such a shame of all this. I am keeping you in my prayers girlie... hope you have a great day! I love this LO!! you work is always a pleasure to look at. TFS

Liz said...

I'm sad about your chickens

Unknown said...

Sorry about your chicks Pinky. I am glad you got new ones. Your layout is great. Makes me want to try 6x12 layouts. I've been wanting too, just haven't had the courage.

fairyrocks said...

Sorry about your chickens.
Loved the new 'Rescue Chicken Story' Needed the smile this morning. Have a Great Weekend Pinky!!
Lovely LO work!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on May. 07, 2010. Thanks again.