Sunday, October 3, 2010

~Hello Sunday My Sweet Friend~

Happy Sunday y'all.
We are spending this Sunday morning
snacking on home made cinnamon rolls and relaxing.
It's beautiful outside, I love fall.

I have another reveals today from
SFTIO's October Purpose Kit.

Since the theme was Purpose of course I had
to make a layout about my children, my purpose.
I love the Crate Paper they mixed with the Steampunk
line, it was a very unique combination.
I used alot of paint on these layouts, I dug out the gold
Folk Art Paint and splashed it all over this page, I also
painted all the alphas I put on the pages.

Have you seen the new EXTREME Glitter paint from Plaid/Mod Podge?
OMG I am so excited to find it and I am working on a project today with it!
So stay tuned for a fun week with many goodies.
You still have time to enter the giveaway yesterday
so please check over the last couple posts.

I am off to buy Duct Tape and spend the day with my boys.
~Have a beautiful day~
~ Thank you for stopping by~
~Pinky~

12 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

i love your scrappyness pinky! it's so cute and heartfelt!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful layout and love how you used the paint. Can't wait to see what you are doing with the duct tape and the new paint. I know it is going to be AWESOME!

Leah l'Orange said...

OOOHHH! Crate Paper and STEAMPUNK?! whodathunkit?! DELISH! and i can't wait to see this extreme glitter paint of which you speak.

have fun duct tape shopping, and enjoy your day with the fellas! xo

Kelly Massman said...

Great layout!

Deb A. said...

Yes, our children are our deepest reasons, our purpose, our motivators. God bless the children! I love your posts, Pinky, and your work. So real, so lovely! I want to take a class, or do a retreat with you. We used to live in Smyrna. Illinois (east central) now. Also, this note is just from me; haven't figured out this blog posting yet!

Enjoy the boys today!
"Debidoodle"

Tona said...

Another fantastic layout!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your layout, Pinky! I can't wait to see what you are making with the Extreme Glitter Mod Podge! I need to get me some of that and I am also going to look for the Mod Podge Dimentional, that looks awesome too! BTW, I saw leopard print duct tape at the store the other day... going to have to make it mine soon :)

chignon said...

Very cool layout! Enjoy duct tape shopping, there are so many fun colors and patterns now!

Kray said...

This is sooooooo stinking cute!!!

Bri said...

Came by to say hi! Love the layout and your colours of course!

Nanabells said...

Great layout, as usual. And that child certainly looks like you :-) Thanks, as always, for sharing!

Kim. said...

Another great layout and you certainly have a superb purpose in life. I believe from all you tell us you are a wonderful mother and so I am sure your boys would have the same purpose.
Kim xXx