Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~Taking A Break To Scrap During The Holidays~

♥Good morning my crafty friends, and
a very Merry Christmas to you all♥

I am slipping behind on blogging again, the holidays have thrown
a wrench into my blogging schedule LOL
Plus my little man has been very sick...thankfully the doctor
gave him 3 shots and some new medicine so he is on the mend.

I decided to take some time for myself last night and scrap a page
just for fun. These happened to be the pictures I had on my desk so I went with it.

When I was digging in my supplies last night I found a pad of
Core Couture Cardstock from Core'dinations. I fell in LOVE so I used it.
It's all glittery and shimmery it was also a perfect pairing with the
Imaginisce Garden Party papers, which reminds me....did you see the
Imaginisce post yesterday? It was a very pleasant surprise! :)
They featured my work on the entire blog post here
I took the chipboard tags from that line and covered them with
glitter then I used the Glue Arts U CUT IT 3D pack to pop up the
hand cut flowers and the Ribbon Adhesive to adhere the lace. I love
that Imaginisce pairs with Glue Arts, it makes my pages so easy!

Yesterday I had a wonderful day with girlfriends, I made
red velvet cupcakes and had a ball ♥

Well I am off to the Dr again today and hopefully finish baking.
~Have a wonderful day, thank for stopping by~
~Pinky~

19 comments:

Manhattan Mandie said...

LOVE that gorgeous LO!!!! I think that Garden Party line is pretty yummy too! I was so excited for you when I saw that post on the Imaginisce blog yesterday :) Congrats!

Beth said...

Gosh!! Isn't that the freshest looking spring page!! Love all the pink blossoms with that fabo picture!

Ziggyeor said...

Very pretty! Love the Core'dinations paper!

Diana Joy said...

Love love your layout. I feel teased by your photos....I want spring! ok, off to check out Imaginisce.

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Beautiful!! Happy Holidays!

Kelly Sas said...

I missed you yesterday, but know that we crafters understand that family and your family comes first. Beautiful LO today. Thanks for contacting me the other day on FB. I was truly honored!

Kim. said...

Another beauty of a layout, loving this new line of papers.
Hope al goes well at the doctors today.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Kim xXx

Melissa said...

Have a very merry Christmas! See you in the new year!

Ms. Jen said...

Such a pretty layout. I agree "Bring on Spring"! Good luck at the doctor today. Enjoy your time off with the family and enjoy the holidays. Can't wait to see you back!

Hugs - Jen

P.S. Can you believe this crazy weather we're having here in TN???

D said...

3 shots?! Poor baby :(

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Pinky loved your feature on Imaginisce and that Garden Party line is to die for. I can think of several things to do with it.

joni said...

Beautiful! I love the Spring themes this time of year...makes me think less about all the snow we have! Congrats on the Imaginisce Blog feature yesterday! They are also beautiful!!! Hope this lil ones are feeling better!
hugs,
joni

Tona said...

Beautiful page. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to see some spring flowers.

Unknown said...

I saw your projects on there yesterday! Congrats! I won one of their prizes and would have never knew they had a blog if you had not posted about them. Thanks for he "hook up" Pinky, keep up the great work and have a restful break!!
kacee
mcvicwif@yaoo.com

Kim A. said...

I just love your work. BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on the Imaginisce blog post!!

Kim A. said...

I just love your work. BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats on the Imaginisce blog post!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Betsy said...

I love that line it's so pretty...I read the Imaginisce blog and saw the post and just loved what you did!

Congrats Gloria enjoy your gypsy!

Nanabells said...

What a beautiful layout! And congrats on the Imaginisce blog feature :-)