Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~Happy Tuesday, More Animal Crackers Fun~

Hey all my scraptastic friends!

Before anything I wanted to share a fun 6X12 layout
I made with the new Animal Crackers line from Imaginisce.
GO check out their blog because they are giving it away all week!

Here is my funky layout, I know it's not circus theme but
I never feel you have to stick with the theme of the paper.
We all had such a great time at Dinosaur World in KY
I thought it would go perfectly with the Animal Crackers line
because to me it represented FUN! :)
Remember that Gypsy I gave away a while ago?
The winner sent me this Martha Stewart Punch and I used it
on this LO for the journaling strips. Thanks Chris~ :)
The entire layout is Animal Crackers, Glue Arts Extreme Glue, Thickers.
If you have not tried the 6X12 size, you should...they are addicting!

I had a great day yesterday with my boys at the 1.50 theater,
we watched MegaMind and they boys had fun♥

Then to end the evening I had ANOTHER pub email!
I cannot tell you how tickled I am! It must be my month!

Then right after that the new Tallyscrapper kit came in the
mail the one I designed for my new position on Tally♥

I am off to make a preview video for the "Love in Paris" Kit
and finish up a couple projects for Cricut :)
See you all tomorrow and don't forget Thursday a new VIDEO tutorial
and more Animal Crackers Fun!

~THANK YOU for stopping by~
~I sit down every night and read comments and bless you~
~Pinky~

19 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love it!!!

Scrap Vamp said...

It's gorgeous! Love how you used the papers! I agree that you don't have to stick to the theme of the papers. And you did wonderfully!

Becky Moore said...

Super layout! I like to see the versatility of paper lines.

Drayia said...

Love the colors on the LO and I cant wait to see your video about the kit you designed...I had never heard of Tally until I saw your video about becoming a Tally girl.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love this size, makes such a cute album! Great page!!!

Kelly Sas said...

Great colors on this paper! Fun LO.
Got a slow start today... eye surgery and yesterday a semi truck side swiped me. Not a good start to my week, but coming here always makes my day better!

Brenda said...

great layout. I love the 6X12 size!

Brenda said...

great layout. I love the 6X12 size!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your LO! The photo is so fun!

Amy said...

Super cute! I love creating "odd" sized album pages so I will definitely be trying the 6x12. My question is are there albums this size, Or should I make my own?

JennyKozar said...

So cute - megamind was a good movie! Hope you and the boys enjoyed it.

joni said...

Love the LO...I enjoy seeing different ways to showcase the collections!! You always do such amazing work!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Unknown said...

Amy, there ARE 6X12 albums! :)

Ziggyeor said...

Awesome LO. I need to remember to scrapbook and not worry about the theme of the paper.

Kim A. said...

I love your layout. I know Chris and she is such a sweetheart. Congratulations on all of your great news. Looking forward to your new video!

Nanabells said...

What a great layout. One thing I like about scrapbooking is being able to interpret things the way I like: titles, paper, embellies, sketches. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

So very cute. I'm going to have to try that size tfs

Kim. said...

Love your layout, glad you didn't make a circus theme as when I first saw this line they didn't immediately shout circus to me either.
Congrats too.
Kim xXx

doverdi said...

I'm loving the Animal Crackers line. I've got to find a LSS in my area now that sells it. (not many stores in Ont, Can carry it).