Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~Fun NEWS! & New Contest w/ Prize!~

Good morning my crafty friends!!!!!
I am having a crazy week this week...I thought I would share with
you what happened yesterday.

I am the NEW DT COORDINATOR for Clear Scraps!!!!
& They are having a DT CALL! *YEA*
I am extremely excited and honored about this new opportunity!

In other news...hehe
On Tally Scrapper we decided to go ahead with SURVIVOR!
This is a week to week scrapbook challenge game
and NO ONE gets eliminated unless you miss 2 weeks in a row♥
So it's fun not mean at all! No one judging ya!
You have a chance to make up a week if you miss one.Photobucket

There will be TEAM JIM which I will host with Christine
And TEAM SCHRUTE which Laurajean and Nikki will host

It is going to be FUN!
There is one challenge a week, your team makes sure to point
each other, and each challenge is different! :)
It's oozes with creativity, I hope you join me for this. It's alot
like a challenge blog but in Tally.

Ok that's it for me today...tomorrow is a BLOG HOP with
Samantha Walker!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Have a wonderful day today
~Pinky~


Photobucket

13 comments:

Becky said...

congrats!

Jocelyn said...

A Big Congrats to you!!!

This sounds like tons of fun!!!

Have a great one!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Congrats! Heading over to check out their call now :)

Dawnll said...

How fun!
I just love all the inspiration on Clear Scraps.
Thanks for your visit sweetie, love having you leave a comment.

connie said...

congrats Pinky! I don't know how you do all that you do and do it so well and ALWAYS WITH A SMILE!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Congrats! I'm hoping I can come up with some Clear Scraps products from my stash... I'm sure I have some somewhere but it's all so disorganized right now. Too many goodies from CHA :) I may have to try Survivor... now that things are sort of settling down... a little!

Drayia said...

Congrats Pinky and love your new siggy! Would love to try out for the DT call but have not been able to find anyplace here that sells clearscraps...UGH. Going to check out your Tally Challenge. Thanks for sharing and have a most Crafty day!

Connie Mercer said...

you are so on a ROLL!!! Congrats ~ you work hard and it shows!!! {{hugs}}}cm

Kim A. said...

Congratulations on your new adventures!!!!

Anonymous said...

This layout rocks Cristal! Love that title too!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Congratulations girl!!! I'm so excited and happy for you! That's fabby!!!

Jennifer Beason said...

Love your layout, Cristal!
....And Congrats!!! :)

Melissa said...

Great layout:)