Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~New Purple Cows Tools & Anniversary!~

Good morning my amazingly crafty friends!
First of all Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband who
supports my insanity and sees me in rose colored glasses
I will never be able to see. I am truly blessed.

Very excited that the Tally Kit sold out in 3 hours yesterday!!!
Can you believe it??????? I nearly fell over!!!!

I have some more fun news today....have you seen the new
Purple Cows Tools??
You can see a preview right

On this card I used the new Puzzle Punch,
it sort of reminds me of grandma's quilting.
After I figure out how to use it, it was fun!
On this card I used...
American Crafts embellishments and title
Pink Paislee paper with a Core'dinations whitewash base.
*Side note LOVE the whitewash, perfect for inside cards*
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro and 3D UCUT.

Simple and a fun card...now off to make my hubby and anniversary card!
Yes, I put it off LOL I have been so busy~

~Happy Hump Day My Friends~
~Thank YOU for popping by~
~Pinky~

9 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love your card!! good luck on the anniversary card! :-))

Jocelyn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That card is just adorable!!!

Love it!!! Have a great one!!!

Drayia said...

Love the punched out design and yes it reminds me of a quilt too.Have a Happy anniversary and stay warm!!

Drayia said...

I was so excited yesterday to get an email from Stash to Treasure and check out your online class. I really enjoyed your video and saw the kit for sale but would really like to just purchase the clock. So I am off to my fav store today to see if I can find one so I can follow along with you. Ladies this is a wonderful cheap online class to take and am thinking of setting up an acct to continue on with it. Who can beat $5/month for 4-6 online class and you can purchase the kits for the classes or use your own stash. Thanks again Pinky for such a wonderful prize and a chance to learn some new techniques!

connie said...

Happy Anniversary Pinky! love the card. I am also signed up for your class....will have to wait til Friday to get my supplies.

Scrapenabler said...

Happy Anniversary! Great card.

Ziggyeor said...

I'm still giggling that you're turning out so many cards.

Connie Mercer said...

cute stuff Pinky!! stay warm!!!

Kim A. said...

The card is adorable. I hope that you have an AMAZING ANNIVERSARY!!