Thursday, June 2, 2011

~Fun News & Next Class (More Clear Scraps Fun!)!~

Good morning my friends,

I finished off this banner yesterday for my next Clear Scraps/Imaginisce class.
I used the Clear Scraps Pennant Banner & The Imaginisce Berrylicious line.
I am excited, its very fun and summery!
It's going to be June 18th at the Scrap Room in Mt. Juliet, TN.
I have to say Charon from the Scrap Room is just so sweet and amazing,
she allows me to come in and teach and is so kind.
I am very lucky to have a great scrap store within 35 minutes! :)
I have more good news....

I am also very excited to announce that I will be partnering with
Momenta as a Designer! :) I am anxious to play with some new
goodies and cant wait to share what I make!
Now I am off to feed these hungry monkeys!
I forgot how hungry little men can be LOL

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Woot! Glad to hear the good news :)

Kim A. said...

Love the adorable banner. Congratulations on getting to work with another company!!

June Houck said...

Pinky, you do amazing work with Clear Scraps. Congrats on your new position!

Nanabells said...

Congrats! The banner is so cute, but we wouldn't expect any less :-)