Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~Manly Man Clock w/ Momenta!~

Good morning all my amazing friends,
Did you happen to see the post on Momenta on the 18th?

You just might have spied a new project from me using the Momenta
products...right here BLOG POST
I made this clock using their Camping Theme Page Kit
and some twine I had in my stash, I am addicted to twine lately!
Anyways I just wanted to share real quick today, I am off to bake a
cake for hubby's surprise visit to work *shhh* don't tell anyone LOL
It's his birthday this week and I am going to surprise him at work with
the boys, a bunch of balloons, and a cake!
They always forget his birthday at work, for years now everyone
has forgotten at every job, so I am going to do this and make him blush! :)
Happy Tuesday!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

yeah! I think they forget on purpose just to have you come in.

Chelle said...

THat is a great clock. Have fun .. my hubby would prefer no ones knows when his birthday is.

Jocelyn said...

That is just awesome!!! I love it!!

What a good wife you are!!! ENJOY!!!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

That clock is SO cute gf!!! Yayyy for you surprising your hubs!

Happy Birthday to him and have fun today!!!

Jolaine Frias said...

That altered clock is just so cool! I bet your hubby loved it and how sweet of you to surprise him with a cake at work! Enjoy!

Kelly Sas said...

That is a great project and even more meaningful is your surprise for your hubby. I love it and wish I thought of it myself. I am going to do this for my hubby in August. We usually are gone on vacation his b-day week, so I will do before we go.

Carrie K said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

*Star said...

Great clock and happy Birthday to your Hubby!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Dawnll said...

I love that you have used this fun paper to make a clock!
Spectacular sweetie
I can't believe guys about remembering special days- they can be terrible about that can't they?
Happy Birthday to your honey.

Kim said...

Very cool clock!
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Tona said...

I love this clock. It would go perfectly in my houise.
I hope your hubby enjoyed his surprise.

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

what a great gift and i adore the idea all the way around!