Monday, June 6, 2011

~More Cricut Imagine Card Making~

Good morning!

I cannot help myself, for some reason the Cricut Imagine just sparks my
card making creativity. I love being able to make my own little die cuts and
match them to my own printed paper.
I made this card for my friend who lost her mother last week.
I used the Imaginisce Roly Posies flowers and everything else was printed
and cut from the Lori's Garden Cartridge for the Imagine.
I used my Glue Arts UCUT dimensional adhesive and the Extreme Glue.
Today I am off to make new craft videos! A couple projects for
Provocraft and for Glue Arts! It's going to be a fun day! :)

Now someone come keep my beautiful boys quiet while I record...haha

Photobucket

14 comments:

Kris Berc said...

Wow what a gorgeous card!!

Kray said...

Very pretty!

Kylie said...

Oh WOW - Gorgeous card Pinky! Love it,
Hugs
Kylie

Cowspotdog said...

that really is such a pretty card and I am sure it will be very much appreciated

Kelly Sas said...

This is my favorite card ever that you have created - too sad that it has to be a sympathy card. Hope you have a nice week Pinky!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! This card is Gorgeous!!!

Ziggyeor said...

Gorgeous card! I hope the craft feeling hits me again!

Kim. said...

This is a stunning card, I am sure it was really appreciated at a difficult time.
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

This really is stunning colors- I am sure your friend will cherish.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Tona said...

I love this card!The colors are wonderful.

Larissa Heskett said...

HAHAHA!! Keeping BOYS quiet!! I haven't found a way to do that yet!! =) I look forward to your NEW VIDEOS though and that card is just BEAUTIFUL!! I haven't seen how the imagine works in real life but I enjoy looking at all of the designs people come up with!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS MONDAY!! =)

Marianne B in AZ said...

Beautiful card, Pinky! If I had an Imagine, I would be lifting that one for sure!

Good luck with all your boys' meals! adding lunch to menu every day, probably along with an extra snack, for three growing boys sounds like quite a job!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous, sweet and thoughtful card! I'm sure I'd be making a million cards if I had a cricut too. :-) Beautifully inspiring card! TFS

Renee V said...

Beautiful card! Just found your blog today from seeing your post on GA FB page ;) Your work is lovely!