Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~NEW Tools! NEW Fun!~

Good morning my crafty friends!!!!!

Yesterday I hunkered down and worked with new stamping tools!
Wait until you see how much fun they are!
Here I have some sneak peeks of what I was working on and
some projects that are coming up.
Very artsy and fun goodies!
See the stars on this one? And hearts on the blue one above?
I cannot wait to dig into the other tools!
Even the hot pink wire above has a fun tool.

Ok I am off to the scrapbook store to drop off my banner for the class,
then off to the library with these crazy bored boys.

Wish me luck keeping them fed and entertained for 7 more weeks LOL
Have a beautiful day~

Photobucket

9 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

good luck with the boys! Love the stamping tools. I just haven't been motivated to craft much.

Cowspotdog said...

those do look like interesting new stamps.

I don't envy you keeping the boys busy - but at least their new pool will help - especially on these days

Michelle said...

These are cool!!!

Dot said...

Good luck with keeping the boys happy!!

Can't wait to see more new tools!! Gotta love those tools!!

Kelly Sas said...

You are such a tease! I've enlarged each picture trying to figure out your new fun tools (I am a tool/gadget junky) and I still can't figure them out. While I love my daughters, I'm so glad I am long past those "bored" days of summer! LOL

StampinCathy said...

I love new tools. Love the sneak peek so far. Can't wait to hear and see more.

Dawnll said...

I am a tool hound and always enjoy seeing new ones.Especially if they are PINK!
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Kim. said...

Oooh this looks fun, can't wait to see more.
Kim xXx

Kray said...

Loving those stamps!