Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~Thank You & BLOG HOP!!~

Good morning my friends, and I do mean friends,

Welcome to the monthly Samantha Walker Blog Hop!
You should be arriving from the amazing Karen
(I love her! Just as sweet in person!)

Before I begin I wanted to take just a second to thank everyone who
emailed, called, and stopped by yesterday. The outpouring of concern
was absolutely comforting and assuring that I will never be alone
and I should not feel a burden to anyone whether I am in a wheelchair or not.

I deeply am touched by the concern and messages, once again I am amazed
by the craft community and my friends, so thank you.

Ok on to fun crafty stuff....
Samantha Walker is giving away a bunch of stamp goodies this go round!
I am so very lucky because this month we are paired with the
UNITY stamp company, which means yes....I stamped!!!
*little party in my head* haha
I made this card using the BRAND NEW KOKESHI line
I LOVE IT!
The stamp is of course a BEAUTIFUL high quality UNITY stamp!
Samantha designed it with Unity, it is called Live, Laugh, Love
Just what I needed this week *wink*
Here I made a teeny tiny fan, folding it old school, and gluing it down
with my Glue Arts EXTREME glue, then I hand cut the little dolls out,
and glued them down.
I am going to send this to a friend who was sweet enough to call and check
on me yesterday. I think it will be perfect! :)

Ok on to the next blog
Just click on her name...

Ok I am off to play with my boys today...
they had a HUGE GAME last night and WON!!!!!!
My boys played with respect and dignity, they did not taunt or
chatter and tease like the other teams PARENTS did, they just
played their hearts out and WON!
It was a beautiful night, I went home and cried...sappy mom LOL
Have a beautiful day....enjoy your week. ♡♡♡♡♡

Photobucket

45 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Gotta love those sappy Mom moments! I'm a sappy Mom too.
Hang in there and take in all the love around you!
Love your card! <3

Colleen said...

Love the little china girls with the background paper. So cute.

Good job on the win. Yes, so parents are way to "into" the game and forget how to be good sports. So glad your boys won. Enjoy the victory.

Jingle said...

Adorable card, Pinky!

Dot said...

Love the card! The fan really adds to it!

Glad to hear about the win and the great sportsmanship they showed!

{VICKI} said...

Congrats to your boys and team!

Kary said...

Such a sweet card, Pinky!! Love the colours and design!

Read a little from your post of yesterday, you're a brave lady, Pinky. Take good care!! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

Love your card...so stinkin' cute Cristal!

Kaytee said...

ALright, Now i NEED this set too!!! Adorable

Moondust47 said...

Love the card and little fan! You are so talented! While I've only been following your blog for a bit I can tell you why I keep coming back...You! You are authentic in your creative realm and in your emotional space as well. That comes across through this cyber world and as far as I can tell, you have much to give others for that is why we're here tuning in every day. I had to realize myself I can't live my life focusing on my negatives (I struggle with depression) and how that would burden my loved ones. I would have kept myself from living long ago. We all have our ups and downs and you're entitled to yours...just come back and keep us filled in when you're on the upswing. We'll be here, ready and waiting. All my love, Silvia

sharon g said...

YIKES, so far this is my FAAAAvorite on the hop.

Designing with Debbie said...

What a beautiful oriental card. The colors are amazing and the details are stunning.

Monique said...

Awesome Cards!!

Clare G said...

Super cute! I love the fan and those cute flowers.

Beth said...

I love how the fan echoes the fan the little cutie is holding! This is so sweet!

happy said...

Your card is awesome Pinky and so are YOU! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent!

Tina M said...

I made a ard using the same elements but not so polished, now I can go and tweek mine, thanks for the inspiration! Those kokeshi dolls took alot of work and turned out fabulous!

Carisa said...

Oooh, I just love all the elements of your card! Stunning for sure!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks.

Michelle said...

Have a great time with your kids! Love your cards! Beautiful!

thekolbes said...

LOVE LOVE love this card. Have a great day with your boys and congrats on the winning game. Amazing how adults act these days isn't it
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Ziggyeor said...

Yeah Boys!! Whoo hoo! So proud of them. :)

Have fun with them today!

I love that card! I need to make time and come over to play with stamps! Sigh, Maybe next Wednesday after my eye appointment?

Billie Dee said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your talent.

silvia said...

Fabulous card!!
Congrats on the boys baseball win yesterday

Tona said...

Love your card & wtg to the boys!

AJoy said...

I'm glad you are in better spirits today!

WTG boys! You make mommy proud!

Thanks for sharing yet another great card! Love the roses!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy how you used the paper line.

Dawnll said...

So glad you received so many responses to show you how special you truly are.
As always you share such fun projects- and I love unity products so much.
Don't ever be embarrassed about being emotional -What else would our children have to tease us about? My adult children have a ball with me about it.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Babe O'Mara said...

Love the fan on your beautiful card. Nice job.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Melinda said...

Great ideas.

Victoria said...

love your cards!! Adorable. I love the layers and the textures! I am following you now.....yeah! thanks for your inspiration!

Emily said...

This card is so beautiful!

Kray said...

Love it! So different and unique!

Becky said...

beautiful as always!

richardbreaks said...

You really captured a feeling of th eorient there! Love it!!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Sweet card!

Carol said...

Cute project, love it!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

JenMarie said...

Oh these are FABULOUS!

jules said...

SWEET!! love the little flowers...and EVERYTHING about this card!

Karen said...

Oh my goodness..this is the sweetest card ever Cristal! I love the little Kokeshis and your card is superb!

jennifer mitten said...

Wow - this is fantastic! I love this cute set...

Shelley said...

What a sweet card, and I love that you already have a recipient in mind for it!

Lillian Child said...

Love this sweet new line!

melody said...

oh..what a yummy card! lovin that pp..and those darlin lil images! and how kewl with the added fan! nice touch!

hugz
xoxox

Janet's Joy said...

Oh my heck that card is adorable!!!

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

Love the projects...those flowers are the best!