Friday, July 8, 2011

~More Card making Fun With Acrylic~

Good morning my wonderful crafty friends!

What a day yesterday, in the town over the way from us...Franklin, TN
they had major flash flooding. I was glued to the news. Crazy
weather already this year, I am ready for rain for my garden but
not crazy flash flooding! haha :)

I am still playing with those new
For this card I used some vintage lace from my friend Gloria,
and I even alcohol inked!!!!
I ran the acrylic through the embossing machine (Cuttlebug) and
then I dropped brown alcohol ink on the cage, and used chalk ink
on the bird. I had to heat set it since I did not have pink Stazon.
Then I added the stickles. It was so much fun to play with.
I am going to request another set of all from Clear Scraps, because
I am sure I have 50 more projects!

Be sure to check out the Tally Scrapper forum too! :)

Wait until you see what I have tomorrow!!!!!
I made more "realistic" looking flowers...not a rose this time but
a Hydrangea...oh la la...LOVES it! I cannot wait to share.

Oh and Clear Scraps has a new giveaway today so go check it out

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Yeah Pretty card :)

Can't wait to see the flowers. Did you set the boys to punching? ;)

Unknown said...

Love what you have done with the bird and the cage. oh now I have a million ideas going flat around in my head.

Adorable card

Amanda x

Kray said...

Very pretty!

Be careful with those flash floods! Yes, this weather has been crazy this year!

joni said...

Very pretty card! Love that lace!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Tona said...

I love what you did with the bird cage & bird! Thanks for the inspiration.
Stay safe with that flash flooding stuff going on.

Unknown said...

Love it Pinky! Such a sweet, sparkly birdie! Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's hydrangea project!