Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~Creating Realistic Geraniums W/ Paper~

Good morning my friends,
I had amazing messages this weekend from my crafty friends,
and I wanted to thank you all!

I was able to sit down for a few minutes with the new Tally Scrapper
September Kit, and my McGill punches to create this "Vintage Floral Card".
I am so in love with the vintage kit from Tally and it was perfect
for these flowers. It was my first attempt at making Geraniums,
what do you think? They were not as hard as I imagined
but I did hand paint each petal! LOL
In the end I am very pleased and it was a labor of love for friend.
It felt good to sit down and create once again!~
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
~Pinky~
Photobucket

14 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is really a beautiful card. I love the geraniums.

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice... I bet you sat down for more than a minute! but worth it!

Unknown said...

These flowers that you have created are just stunning

The card and papers you have used beautiful

Amanda

Khristen said...

Those geraniums are gorgeous! You did great, hand painted each one?!?! They're so yummy...

Isn't it nice to sit down and not have a DT project or otherwise to work on, and do something just for you? Glad you were able to create :)

Clare G said...

This is gorgeous, the geraniums look wonderful!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Wow! I love how those turned out!!! Beautiful!

Kelly Sas said...

You hand painted each petal?!? You are a crazy woman aren't you???!!!
I love your geraniums though and it certainly was worth it.

Jenny's Heart said...

So pretty and I love the vintage look!

Dot said...

Very pretty! I love the vintage look!

Pendra said...

Wow, amazing!!! Love the geraniums, ever think of doing a tutorial... I would be first in line!
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! I love the flowers and the red just jumps out. Beautiful!!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh..I love this so much Pinky! Those geraniums are gorgeous!

CRH said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Love the use of Tule!!

Kim. said...

Oh this is just stunning, love how you made those flowers.
Kim xXx