Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~No, Those Are Memories....~

Good morning my friends and happy hump day!

This morning I wanted to share a couple of photos and a quick
story before I share my project for the day.
As you know because I craft alot I am constantly painting
whether it be in the house or outside the house.
On our back cement patio is where I lay my special outdoor painting
projects and I was looking last week at the last year's worth of
paint on the patio...my husband was standing there looking with me
I turned to him and said "Does this make you mad? I mean I messed up
our patio for a few years, it won't be washing off any time soon".
He looked at me and said "Honey, it's not messed up...it's memories"
I thought that was very neat and it gave me the idea to take pictures
of those "Memories"...I feel a scrapbook page coming on! :)
Each one of these marks I totally remember what I made and when...

Ok on to my last Imaginisce Bon Voyage project...this card
I really wanted to think outside the box and thought
that the sticker that says "You've Arrived" really reminded me of what
I say when I congratulate someone, so I just went with it.
It was a fun line to work with and I love the colors~

Happy Hump Day everyone!! :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Natalie Stewart said...

That was such a sweet story. It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy, even though he doesn't "get" scrapbooking, when my husband can appreciate what scrapbooking is to me.

Tona said...

Your patio memories made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, my husband gets mad if I use paint on our LAWN! wonder what he would do if I did it on our concrete driveway??? LOL....

Kim. said...

As I was reading this I had the feeling your hubby would say 'It just needs a title' lol because with that the memory will have been created right there on the patio.
Kim xXx

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

What a sweet story. Love it! (And great card too)