Thursday, October 13, 2011

~Every Moment Is A Gift~


Good morning my friends,
I definitely believe that every moment is a gift and when I received
this stamp from Unity/Samantha Walker I knew exactly what
I wanted to make with it. It was a perfect combo for the
I really love the rich fall colors in this kit and the versatility!
I also added the Clear Scraps Clearly Accent Embellishments for the acrylic
piece that I stamped the sentiment on.

It was a fun combo and a fun project.
I also used the brand NEW Glue Glider Pro with the "flip" cartridge
and it is so cool. You have to try it, it's purple and it rolls either way!
But it still has the awesome Glue Arts Glue in it.

Oh and I have some fun news to share today,
I have been asked to create with KanBan Crafts!
I am very excited about this new opportunity.
I cannot wait to play with the vintage style goodies.
See y'all tomorrow!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Drayia said...

Beautiful card, Perfect for Christmas. I LOVE that stamp, perfect saying.

Dawnll said...

Yes,
I believe every moment is a gift!
This is beautiful- I just love banners

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Such a cute sentiment and card!!!

Congratulations on Kanban gf! So excited to be creative on another team with you!!!