Monday, December 5, 2011

~Guess Who's BACK!!~

Heeeeeyyyy!!!!!!!! Guess who is back my friends??! :)

So happy to be back on schedule and playing with my
friends online and with paper again!!

I created this Kanban Crafts card yesterday, just in the nick of time.
We actually spent the day in Nashville getting family portraits taken
and having a pizza party at hub's work. It was so lovely.
I was happy to get home and create a little before bed while the
kids and hubs were outside putting the Christmas lights up.
I will get photos later.

I think this week I will share photos of my projects PLUS photos
of the last 2 weeks. We took a trip to the Bass Pro Shop in Nashville
and had our FREE photo taken with Santa.
This was before we got in line (which was short) considering it was Black
Friday LOL Anyways in the front entrance they have a fireplace.
The boys were tickled to play in man's world for a while.
Here was our cute pass.
And the photo I snapped! (Better then the one they took LOL)
But the one they took I love of course and bought a package.
And of course the FREE carousel ride after.
With the adorable Polar Bear, oh and the carved bear he is
riding on.
This picture is the elusive and rare smiling teenager.
More photos to come and if you have boys (or girls) and have not
been to the Bass Pro Shop, I have to say, they really embody what
Christmas is all about, FREE crafts for the kids, a SUPER awesome rad staff,
FREE photo with Santa, and free activities.

I almost cried in the store, it was so amazing and the staff
was just so sweet and caring. It reminded me of the old
Woolworth's back in the day and where family's went to shop
and visit. We had a perfectly lovely time. Oh and they had hoodies for
10.00 Black Friday...BONUS for us LOL
Ok off to create today because I have oodles of catching up to to!
Love you all and thanks for waiting for me *MUAH*

Photobucket

4 comments:

Drayia said...

Wellcome Back. I have a hard time getting my teenagers to smile too. LOoks like everyone is having a wonderful time at Bass Pro Shop will have to check ours out next time we are up visiting the in-laws.

Kelly Sas said...

Yeaaa! She's back! I missed you, your family and your creations! I am so glad you got to make some wonderful memories that will last a lifetime for your sons with their grandparents visit. My hubby and I LOVE Bass pro shops. We don't even have one in our state! We have Cabelas which we love too, but even then the closest one is a 2 hour drive away. We always go tot he Bass Pro in Phoenix when visiting our daughter. Welcome back dear Pinky. Can you tell I missed you?!? So glad you kept doing FB though so I could get my Pinky fix!

{VICKI} said...

LOVE the animals on the carousel!
Looks like they had a great time!

Dawnll said...

So happy you got to spend so much time with your family-those are the times that matter.
Fun pictures and We love Bass Pro shop-it is like a wonderland.
Oh yea-beautiful card! lol