Friday, December 30, 2011

~Hiding In My Craft Room Playing With Paper~

Good morning my crafty-licious friends~

I have been having fun hiding away in my craft room this week.
I am still working on CHA projects and a couple extra projects.
I am working on new releases from Clear Scraps, and a page for a friend.
While I was waiting for the pictures from Lindy, I scrapped this page.
I am trying to make a few "friends" pages. I found this paper from
Momenta and knew I had to make this page right away.
I love the printed quotes paper how it says
"Circle Of Friends" & "Always There" I decided to use
that as the title instead of adding my own.
I have been making ALOT of 8X8 pages lately, I guess I need to grab
an 8X8 album soon! haha You know I never think about the size of my pages
I just grab whatever and start working on them.
Do you have a page size preference?
And why?
I am finding myself moving away from 12X12 more and more
and doing alot of 8X8, 8.5X11, but then again I do slip in
the occasional 12X12. Since crafting is a pleasure thing
for me, I tend to be very waffly and craft on a whim. LOL

Photobucket

10 comments:

Kray said...

I started scrapping with 8.5 x 11 pages, then went to 12x12. I am not sure on the 8x8 pages....but, I want to make some because I have cute empty albums.

this is a very cute layout

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a fun layout! i'm a huge fan of 8 1/2 x 11 pages!!! i'm almost finished with my aruba album in that size :)

looking foward to creating with you on the 2012 momenta dt!

sarabeth

Drayia said...

A decade ago when I first started to scrap pictures I did 8 1/2 x 11 but found the size limiting. I prefer to use 12 x 12 and I always start with a cream or black base cs and work up from there. I love to layer cs and rarely is my base visable. Need to get back to LOs been focused on Cards this year. I also tend to just creat LOs and then find pictures to put in them later LOL. A little backwards but it works for me.

Lucy said...

I prefer 12 x 12 because I can fit more pictures.

Brenda said...

awww this is sooooo adorable loveee the paper and embellishments!!! joy I am still doing the 12x12 layouts love the 8x8's for gift albums
hugs
Brenda

Khristen said...

What a fun paper line! Love it. I normally do 12X12 as that's what I've been doing and enjoy all of the space to mess with...lately, though, I've been leaving lots of white space, so maybe it's time to downsize. I started out scrapping 15 years ago with simple page protectors and 8.5X11 binders which I would decorate the cover of. maybe I should go back to that as we kind of killed the checking account after Christmas LOL Much cheaper to pick up a binder and a crapton of page protectors than a fancy 12X12 with a mere 10 pages!! Happy New Year, to you and your whole fam!

Ziggyeor said...

I think I have one or two 8X8 albums. One I recently emptied. I started out scrapping that with the Miata club in FL and got some other albums. I did a mini album for the daycare in that size so it would be easier to hold.

Most of my LO's are 12X12 but I bought an 8 1/2X11 album that I need to figure out what to do with it.

Cassie_lu said...

I love playing with different sizes. I don't do mini scrapbooks so they just get put in together in the same scrapbook.

Dot said...

The paper size varies. Sometimes I do 12x12, other times 6x6. It depends on my mood.

{VICKI} said...

12 X 12 IS MY GO TO SIZE---I LIKE ALL THE PAGES IN MY ALBUM TO BE THE SAME