Tuesday, December 27, 2011

~More Fun Photo Props~

Good morning my crafty friends!

I hope your Christmas was wonderful.
Ours was simple but one of the best holidays we have had
in Tennessee. Wonderful family and friend time.
We delivered our annual plates of goodies, and Hayley gave us some Rum Cake
(I had never had rum cake before). Then we had pop in company
on Christmas Eve, and our friends came over for karaoke on
Christmas Day. It was so nice to relax and spend time with everyone.

I have been sneaking into my craft room all week and trying to
sneak in projects one by one. This is a requested Cake Prop I made.
The last cake I made was one layer, but after it was shown on
my blog I had a request for a 2 layer cake, so I made one! :)
I just realized I photographed this cake backwards LOL
I grabbed myself a #1 from the store and coated it in glitter,
then snapped pictures before shipping it off. LOL
These photo props are so much fun!
Oh and this is 100% Momenta too. I wanted to put a bunch of flowers
all around but ran out of time, I think the next paper cake
will be covered in flowers. Does anyone want to come make 40 for me? hahaha

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Now you know I love a cake prop-right up my alley!
This is such a fun design.
Glad you had a great holiday sweetie
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Cristal !!!!! I am trying to become crafty and bloggy again lol , stopping by to say hi to all my favorite old blogger chickies .... look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations and maybe even make a few myself lol ....