Tuesday, January 3, 2012

~Acrylic Frame + Family Update~

Good morning my friends,

I am working this week on CHA projects and cannot wait to share
CHA news with you all!

Yesterday we took my oldest son in and they are going to
do yet another surgery, but not for 1 year, so we set him up
with new meds for now. They want him to grow before doing such a painful
procedure. Today we head to the Neurologist for my youngest,
if you would keep us in your prayers this week, it would be appreciated.

This is a trifold Clear Scraps frame I made this week,
I spritzed the frame with Clearsnap Smooch Spritz, then I
dusted ultra fine glitter (Clearsnap also) over it and heat embossed it.
All the papers and embellishments were from Kanban.
I honestly have not decided if I love it or hate it yet?! LOL
I actually like it but I wish I had used pink glitter instead of silver.
Maybe it will grow on me. LOL
Hey I am not going to lie to y'all! haha

Ok off to my sweet babies appointment today....
then tomorrow school starts again and I dive in head first to crafting!
Thanks for stopping by today MUAH~
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jenny's Heart said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I love it! I would put photos of my niece and sisters in it, it has a sweet pink style and I love the embellishments!
You rock sista :)

SherriB said...

I love it! It's beautiful!!

Lucy said...

Prayers are coming your way. I love this!

Drayia said...

Perfect colours, would make a great frame for my 3 girls. Including you and your sweet family in my prayers Pinky and sending Hugs too!

Ziggyeor said...

It's very cute! I think it will grow on you. I still giggle when I think of glitter. Do we have to do a glitter run? ;)

Brenda said...

OMGOSH I loveee this if you don't like it I know where there is a home for it...lol
I am sooo happy our prayers were heard Pinky..you are on my daily prayer list...
hugs
Brenda