Tuesday, January 31, 2012

~Cute As A Button~

Good morning my crafty friends,

I am excited to share this layout with you today.
This is sweet little Gracie, I just adore her.
My friends kids are so flippin' adorable.

I created this for CHA with Kanban Crafts & Blumenthal Lansing.
Oh and the Twinery twine. :) I had so much fun making it.
I don't know if you can see it but I stitched all around the edges on the green
areas, and added twine in all the buttons.
I am finding myself excited to scrap girls! I have none but
my friends all have girls so it's the perfect combo.

*Update* Got the van home, it's not completely perfect but it runs,
and the new fridge is coming on Wednesday, until then we are
living out of coolers and eating pancakes for dinner. LOL
Have a wonderful Tuesday, thank YOU for coming to say hey! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

Just darling.

Glad the van is running. Yum, pancakes for dinner. Hope the Fridge comes soon so you can stop living out of coolers!