Saturday, January 28, 2012

~Happy Weekend!!!~

Good morning my friends!!!!

What a great way to start the weekend!
Last night we had a hand full of friends over and we just had the best night.
Today we are headed to the baseball field for a scrimmage.

In the mean time I wanted to share this new Send It Clear Clear Scraps
card which I created with the Kanban products. This was such a fun card
to make. I embossed it in my Sizzix then I inked it.
I added the cool copper glitter Kanban acetate on the "doors" LOL
In the photos the colors don'e mesh as well as in person, in person
it is the perfect combo of copper and gold.
You have to try these cards!!!

Thursday night hubby "pinked" me LOL He refreshed my
fading do....I love it! :)
And I just had to share this very candid shot of a bunch
of friends visiting. I LOVE that James is sitting down loving
on the baby, and you see Melissa laughing, and the other
girls just chatting away. It was a fun (all be a chaotic) night LOL
Good friends, good family fun.
The kids all went outside to play with flashlights in the dark, you know
it reminded me of when I was a little girl playing outside.

Today we head to the fields and play catch up...
HAPPY SATURDAY my friends! :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Yes it was lots of fun, thanks for inviting me and getting a good shot when I was interacting with people and not stitching away. ;)
I think this is when we found out the 'honker' was broken.

Brooke Showalter said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Love the hair as always :)

Christa said...

#1. Love the hair. LOVE.
#2. LOve your pic and the joy that comes from every pixel.
#3. YOU ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED. LOve the filigree doors and mixed metal shades.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

That card came out so pretty.