Tuesday, February 21, 2012

~Fun Layout & Tattoo Update~

Good morning my friends,

Can you believe it? First time in 10 days that all 3 of my boys
are back to school and well!! WOOHOO!
Time to have a party right? Well technically we will because it's
BUNCO night in the house!!! :)

Remember I told you about scrapping my friends photos for trade?
Well here is another layout I created. And no such luck getting this
Bo Bunny Baseball paper, apparently it is really old LOL
But I had fun creating a layout with it anyways, and I am really
revved up to create my kids baseball pages now! :)
These gold alpha are Momenta, I think the rest is Bo Bunny though.
Oh and I wanted to share real quick that my tattoo is finally 100%
healed and I took a cute picture to take down to the shop.
Hey she might not want to put this in her book, seeing as most of
her work is skulls and such, but I am going to take it anyways LOL

OK I am off to prepare for tonight! It's girls night!!!! :)
So excited, not only a quiet day but girl's night...perfect!
Have a wonderful Tuesday my friends♡♡♡


Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

giggle skulls and stuff ah well, she can make a hello kitty skull.
Love the LO's sorry you can't find the paper anymore.