Monday, February 27, 2012

~Hot Chicks, Bingo! & ACMoore FUN!~

Good morning my crafty friends!!

What a busy weekend, I had intended to blog but got lost
in baseball, Bingo, and Spades instead.

I created this layout with my WILD Momenta papers.
It's kind of sad because a predator got both of these
babies last week, and we have had them for so long.
I am happy I scrapped them, poor little things.
I also want to show you the new Momenta Banner/Poster to be shown
in all of the ACMoore stores...Now if you have a store PLEASE go take a photo!
That layout is mine and I have no ACMoore anywhere close. :(
I worked on projects all weekend but I cannot
share just yet because they will also be at a national store soon!
I am so excited about this ACMoore ad though, so fun.

I also had to share this silly picture from Saturday night.
Friday we went to friends and played Spades, it was a hoot!! LOL
SO many laughs...I think I chatted everyone's ear off.
You know when you have one of those nights that everyone needs to
hear your life story...well that was Friday,
hubs was dragging me home at midnight LOL

Saturday we went to see our sweet friend Lindy, and I went
with the girls Hayley, and *shhh* incognito Jenn LOL
We ended up at the Waffle House and home at 1am.
I wore myself out but it was so much fun, I needed a great girls
& family weekend to let loose! Cannot wait to scrap today though.
AND today is the first official baseball practice, so the schedule
gets crazy from here on out.
I scheduled myself a pedi, lunch, and tan this week though, just
to keep me sane and get ready for this sunshine I am hoping for!

Happy Monday my friends, thanks for stopping by
and sharing a little bit of my life today.
I promise, back to crafting tomorrow!!!! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

I like the momenta papers, sorry something got the chicks!
Glad you got out and had some fun. :)

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice!