Wednesday, March 28, 2012

~Sneak Peeks W/ Buttons~

Good morning my friends,

I crafted yesterday quite a bit but it was all hush hush, top secret LOL
So I decided to slide a couple sneak peeks in today.

I have 3 projects coming up soon....today on the Buttons Galore & More
Blog I have this project....(go check it out here)

And in a couple weeks I have this project coming up on the
Plus coming in April to a special blog near you....a
few projects as a guest DT! :) Be sure to check out Avocado Arts.

I am very excited so stay tuned...sorry I had nothing new to share today.
We got caught up in baseball training and certification and
I had a friend come by and I begged her to leave her kids with me.
I love my friends and their kids, it's a fun spring activity to watch
them play with the new chicks. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Pretty sneaks.
Aww new chicks!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

:) Lots of fun peeks!!! The Avocado Arts project looks just "sew" fun!!! The colors are delish!

Kelly Sas said...

I missed 2 days of Pinky!!! Couldn't miss another night without checking your blog before I went to bed. OMGosh I LOVE these peeks of your Buttons Galore projects. I am off quick to see the post and project you made!