Saturday, April 28, 2012

~Handmade Baseball Cards~

Good morning, HEY a Saturday post! LOL
It's because I am so excited to share this little baseball card today. 

As some of you know I am not on the Design Team for Trinity Arts and
one of their paper lines is called Making The Team, I love it!
I mean hellooooo...me? Baseball mom extraordinaire??!! LOL 
I used the fun Making The Team paper line, some baker's twine from Hydrangea Hippo
and a little brad I had stashed in my baseball hat gifts for the kids
*I stole it from my baseball mom bag* haha
If the rain holds off we will be at the ball field all day....I love and hate baseball
season. It's so much fun to see the kids play and grow, I love seeing them smile
and play but on the other hand it sucks to deal with mean parents and coaches 
and hear how your team or coaching sucks. But then again, it's never going to be
perfect so I might as well smile and enjoy it :) 
Happy Saturday my friends~ See ya Monday!!! 
Photobucket

No comments: