Friday, April 6, 2012

~Scissor WINNER & New Class *Online*~

Good morning my friends,

What a busy day yesterday, we ended up cleaning out the pool
Wednesday then yesterday hubs was supposed to be off but got called in
so we crammed in shopping last night.
But the good news is, I have a new toilet handle LOL and a new sink sprayer.
Joy right??! LOL

Ok I wanted to let you all be the first to know I have a NEW
online class, we will be layering and embellishing die cuts!
I am very excited, it is not a die cut machine class but rather how to
layer and embellish them and we will be making 3 projects,
an interchangeable frame, and 2 cards.
I was so happy with the results of last months acrylic class
I am tickled to be doing another one. of course it has videos and
is 100% online so you can take the classes day or night.


I WILL be giving away one seat in the class next week, so stay tuned.
Plus I would really appreciate it if you would share my class with
your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
I always try to help my crafty friends and this one I am asking for help
with as well. I'd like to see more people enrolled this time! :)
I am sure I can scrounge up another giveaway as well.

Ok on to the scissor and scissor pouch winner....
Blogger Tiffany said...

So glad to find your blog! I live Nashville too! I liked their page and told them that you sent me!

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Delete
Please Facebook or email me!
Happy Friday my friends!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

yeah, my shopping was a little more fun, I got a new dress from Old Navy at Opry Mills.

Cute frame.