Thursday, April 12, 2012

~Spring Card With Egg Money Holder~

Good morning my friends,

Saturday we had a fun birthday party to attend, and
being that it is spring and was close to Easter I decided to create
this card and a lacy egg as the money holder! :)
I have to admit seeing Becca's face when she tried to carefully
open it without breaking it was priceless. Too fun, she was so excited.
I am falling more and more in love with this machine, such
intricate cuts, and so much easier to use. I love it.

I don't think I am going to keep these eggs only for Easter,
I really think they are fun for spring too.
Oh and side note, I have no affiliation with Silhouette, I just LOVE
them, it is strictly personal fun :)

Ok happy Thursday my friends...I am off to clean today..Oh joy LOL
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Oh very pretty, I like the lace egg.

littlen said...

very pretty. tfs. i love my cameo too. i hardly ever use my cricut anymore. i also find silhouette to have much better customer service than provo craft. just sayin'.