Tuesday, April 3, 2012

~Spring With Wings~

Good morning my friends,
Happy April right?? LOL I am excited about spring but it is nearly
90 here and feels like mid summer already!

I sat down this weekend and created with Clear Scraps and the fun
Scraptastic Club April Kit, and it was so much fun!
The kit is called "I Feel Pretty" so cute!
I decided to make a window hanging, and I really love the colors.
I just went crazy and decided to enjoy the colors and not worry
about specific placement or themes.
I love making those kind of projects~♡♡♡♡
Fun weekend, fun kits, fun acrylic...I love it~

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Very bright and fun. :)

Still don't have the phone yet, Steve is going by the store today.

Kelly Sas said...

OMGosh Pinky! I have a window that this would look perfect in!!! You have to be the acrylic queen!