Saturday, May 5, 2012

~Trinity Arts Blog Hop~

Welcome to the Trinity Paper Arts National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop!

We are so excited to be celebrating our frist National Scrapbook Day with you and cannot wait to show you all of the wonderful, inspiring creations our Design Team is sharing today. So sit back, relax,maybe take a little break from cropping, and enjoy the show!
Also, what's a National Scrapbook Day Hop without a National Scrapbook Day prize!!!??
We're giving away all our Surf N Swim Collection pack to one lucky winner!! This will get you all set and ready to scrap your summer!
Post the secret phrase "I love scrapbooking!" on our Facebook Page or tweet it to us and we'll draw one name from all the posters to win the Surf N Swim Collection!! We'll also choose one more winner from all the comments on all the blogs in the Hop to win the Making the Team 
Collection!!! That's two prizes and lots of chances to win.

You starts HERE↓↓↓ 
Trinity Paper Arts http://trinitypaper.blogspot.com 

You are HERE↓↓

You go HERE↓↓↓↓ 
Jennifer Priest http://hydrangeahippo.com


And now, for the inspiration!!!!

My friend Melissa sent me this poem for my
sons in baseball. I loved it so much , I thought I would get all 
 crafty I would print it up and
then frame it or laminate it for the baseball field! :) 

Making The Team was the perfect collection for this page. 
I added a few stickers from the Making The Team Collection.
I also used the alphabet but I wanted to change it up a little so I used the
Viva Decor Liquid Pearls to coat them and make them copper. :)
That's it for me today, we are most likely in the field all morning
since we have 2 baseball games today! :) 
Have fun with your blog hop! Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

12 comments:

Kray said...

I saw this poem on your FB the other day....and I so loved it! It is so very true!

Very nice!

Kray said...

I also have "I Love Scrapbooking" the Trinity's FB page.

Steph Ackerman said...

Great l/o.

Pammejo said...

Love the layout!!! Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!! TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Caryn S said...

What a great treatment of a favorite poem. That is beautiful DP, I overlooked this in the DP pack.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome project... TFS

Mamarazzi Scraps said...

Very pretty! Love how you did the title! Thanks for sharing!

rlovew said...

Love your page and the poem.

Miriam Prantner said...

Neat projec! Really like how you did the title!

natalie said...

i read your blog but what attract me most is about you. I was impress and inspired by you. You are a fighter, i wish i have your courage. printing hervey bay

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Very cool page! Love it! Love how you used the liquid pearls on the alpha