Tuesday, June 19, 2012

~ 2 Projects (Frame & Layout) + My BIG Little Man~

 Good morning my friends, 

I have a dual purpose post today. 
#1 projects of course but #2 is my BIG little man.

13/14 years ago I cam into my husband's life and became mommy to
a very stubborn boy who was as cute as a button. After taking these pictures 
last night I see he is growing up! LOL

But first I wanted to share this new Globecraft Memories Bubble Frame
If you want to see the step by step blow for this project please head
to the Globecraft Memories Blog and check it out.
Now this is not my usual company to work for but I LOVE them!
So be sure to like them on Facebook too!
Tell them Pinky sent ya~
You could win goodness too :) 

Ok on to the photos I shot last night...
This is Bradley's tournament game, can't believe how big he has gotten
from those days when he was learning to tie his shoes and not throw a fit LOL









He didn't get to play in elementary school and middle school since
we had moved but moving here was the BEST thing we ever did, I have never
seen this kid happier and healthier! :) 
He loves his baseball, glad he had no choice but to let me take pictures LOL

I have one more project to share- a digital layout
I made of my little helper Austyn who came to visit and craft
last week. Love that kid! :)
All good stuff...now back to the ball field tonight...last week of tournaments 
until the 13th of July...oh the life of a ball mom.
Happy Tuesday my friends~

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kray said...

Wow, your little man sure has grown! He is becoming more handsome each day.

I will have to check out Globecraft. Very cute project

Kelly C said...

Great pics! Love the frame and the digital page. :)